At McSport, we stock a variety of quality footballs so that you can become the next big star on the world stage. This is the most essential piece of equipment for a game of football. We have all created goalposts
with back packs, played within imaginary lines on an open field but the one thing that has always been there is the ball. Although you will find all of the essential equipment you need for a match from boots to goalposts, the first thing you will need is a ball. First off, you will need to decide what you need it for. Mitre footballs and other quality brands can be purchased at McSport and range from practice balls to advanced match balls. Here is a quick reference guide to assist you in choosing what you need most:
• Developed for professional players to get the most out of their abilities and skills.
• Highly durable and prepared for the toughest conditions at the highest level.
• Designed for use on all surfaces whether they are natural or artificial, and can handle all climates.
• They are the authentic size, weight and shape to ensure maximum speed, control and accuracy.
• Made to be tough so that they can handle extended use at practices.
• Can be used on all playing surfaces.
• These balls normally come with fewer layers than a match ball and a different out cover, which is mostly moulded together instead of stitched.
• They are the same size and shape as outdoor balls.
• The outer layer consists of a felt covering which is similar to that of a tennis ball.
• Specifically designed for indoor use on a hard pitch.
To summarise, a match ball is best suited for those who take the game a little more seriously and are looking to get the most out of their performance. A training ball is for practice, or those people who just like to kick the ball around in their spare time with friends; indoor footballs
are for the indoor enthusiast.